Check Out Our Own Summer Projects
We took a quick survey of the Marcus office staff to find out what the season's hot projects are, and we thought it would be fun to share them here with you.
| || |
- Brandy Browner (marketing coordinator) wows us once again with her with one of her gorgeous handbags - her most recent design is done in the patchwork fabric from the REGENCY collection.
- Laura Berringer (design director) is piecing a sampler-style quilt, using her own BUNDLE OF JUNGLE collection as a special gift for her friend's toddler.
- Lisa Shepard Stewart (marketing manager) is now a fan of fabric postcards, creating a half-dozen -- including the one shown -- on her recent quilt retreat vacation in Negril, Jamaica.
- Pati Violick (director of marketing) styled this sweet little girl's dress (Kwik Sew 3348) in FLUTTER & FLOWERS for the Spring Quilt Market booth. Pati can usually be seen piecing hexagons of any size. Currently, she's stitching up larger hex blocks of FLUTTER & FLOWERS.
- Regina Storms (export manager) just completed a soft kiwi green and white print jacket. We've looked forward to its office debut, and Regina did not disappoint - we love her coordinating kiwi belt, too!
It's summertime - what are YOU stitching these days?? Share it with us on Facebook.